Reviews for "Judgment Dance"

WOW (again)

I just had an awful day today, but this song makes my day feel good. Nice job man!

NemesisTheory responds:

I'm sorry to hear your day was bad :( , but it can't rain all the time, right? I hope things will pick up for you soon! :) I'm glad the song at least helped a little. <3

Its funny

I really don't need to pre listen to your music before I put it on my mp3 player anymore. I know its good and its a cool surprise when I come across it while I work graveyard at work. You and the rest of newgrounds make working at night a lot easier. Thank you. =D

hehe my ears thank you!

NT, you have made yet another masterpice. Incredable w/ the vocals, and the fast pace bgm, reminds me of what the TV seires Ghost in the Shell did in the S1 opening theam, and I love that, and what you have made, Continu to make more, my ears are waiting in exsitment to hear your next pice!

Really like this one.

Just have to point out that the beginning part that is throughout the song REALLY sounds like the X-Files theme. Not saying that's a bad thing though.

this submission is 3 years old now, and its still freaking epic! im so glad youtube put this in my suggested videos. (not sure what user uploaded it, but they listed you as the author.)
so i had to come here and say, that i love what you've created.
*downloaded!*