Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Judgment Dance"

DAMN.... This Is One Kick Ass Terminator Remix..... I Love It And Terminator Is Awesome
Keep It Up

this submission is 3 years old now, and its still freaking epic! im so glad youtube put this in my suggested videos. (not sure what user uploaded it, but they listed you as the author.)
so i had to come here and say, that i love what you've created.
*downloaded!*

terminator 4?

i didnt know there was a 4th terminator or i think im kinda fuzzy in terms of memory what is the title i may ask? and also you are well versed in the ways of music i would have to say its masterful but you still have much to learn as do we all

Epic, reminds me of Glados!:D

I will just repeat what everyone is saying, you are extremely epic!:D I have heard many of your iterations of classic video game or film inspired music, and frankly, yours are MUCH BETTER, nuff said:) Also, this reminded me of Portal for whatever reason:D Keep up the excellent work!:)

Awesome as always, but...

I feel there's too much perfection in your music.... There's something wrong when all one give an author is 10's and 5's.... Oh well, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one, but better late than never. Guhrreat music! Made me dance, and I don't usually dance. Props for you, audiophile. You're epic. Done. I mean... Done restraining myself! I LOOOVE YOUR MUSIC!!! <3 You're more awesome than every artist I've ever and never paid for!!! :3