Reviews for "Armed Prophet: Robots"

Hoohoo

"Smile or Die"-Smile Bot Said"YOU CREATE THE WORLD SMILED ONLY IF I DIE"-Guy With Blade Said."SMILEBORG SAYS SMILE SMILE OR DIE MUZAF*CKA"Said Smileborg

Robots are going nuts!

Oh, realy. Well then we to do something.
I'll call the army! They will save us!
Take it easy! All we have to do is activate the selfdestruction and well be fine.
.....What did you not understand of robots going nuts.
What do you mean?
They are no longer responding to the software we put in them.
Yes, so what the problem.
The won't respond to the selfdestruction software in their programs you idiot!!!
...Aha, then we have run FOR OUR LIVES!

Best theme in Armed Prophet

Maybe thats why I kept playing the robot level over and over.Great job!

this reminds me

i think it was final fantasy 8 where you have to fight the `tank type thing but this is dope i could see it being put on a game easily

Pumping

Despite being hardest level out of the three from my experience, I was able to complete this level in hard because of the music. It gave me that sense of urgency that I needed to kick some robot ass if I wanted to live.

The first two (Despite being great tracks by themselves plus very fitting to their respective levels.) lacked that feeling of doomsday.

Loved the dial-up sound effect too.