Reviews for "Armed Prophet: Robots"

Best theme in Armed Prophet

Maybe thats why I kept playing the robot level over and over.Great job!

Awesome.

I noticed how all the Armed Prophet musi you have made are around 1:05 mins. long... Anyway, nice music, I'll use it for my game, if that's OK? I won't if you don't answer... 5/5 10/10

HappyHarry responds:

I tried to keep each level loop the same length, and go ahead if you want to use it for your game, that's awesome.

I realize some of the tracks use sound effects which might not make them suitable, but as that's how they are in AP I didn't want to upload altered versions for the portal.

Robots are going nuts!

Oh, realy. Well then we to do something.
I'll call the army! They will save us!
Take it easy! All we have to do is activate the selfdestruction and well be fine.
.....What did you not understand of robots going nuts.
What do you mean?
They are no longer responding to the software we put in them.
Yes, so what the problem.
The won't respond to the selfdestruction software in their programs you idiot!!!
...Aha, then we have run FOR OUR LIVES!

Hoohoo

"Smile or Die"-Smile Bot Said"YOU CREATE THE WORLD SMILED ONLY IF I DIE"-Guy With Blade Said."SMILEBORG SAYS SMILE SMILE OR DIE MUZAF*CKA"Said Smileborg

Rather enjoyable

I can see this as bg music for a fighting scene. Definitely has an amazing feel of action to it, and is nicely loopable. The only thing I can see making this better is changing around some of the loudness for the different elements to sugest more depth. Totally downloading this.