Reviews for "Adventure Hunter X"

i liked it

i liked your other flash but it was a step up for sure. good job. good luck for part two.

rulez

gonna watch all your things!

nice

nice make the second part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a good amount impressed.

I've notice the opening was done in a very good style compared to most other Megaman type flashs I've seen; it hook my attention right away. And then your idea of X creeping up slowly behind Zero's back and then giving out a loud gross belch made me chuckle a good deal. Although beer related type of humor isn't my cup of tea, I really did enjoy it in this movie since how it was played out in terms of the story and action that is better then most; and I hope to watch a sequel if it comes. I'm happy to make you my first on my favorite's list as well.

A very funny and yet weird Megaman movie.

Man I thought that X was a nice guy but I guess I was wrong. I didn't know that Zero was such a neat freak. I was glad when X blew up that door it took forever to open. And just because X is the main character, that doesn't mean he should be a jerk. But why doesn't Zero just kill X if he thinks that he's such a big jerk? Zero's stronger than X so he can kill him. I'm gonna see the sequel, if I can find it.