Reviews for "Wade Defender"

This game is legit

I played shooting games before but this was awesome, protecting Wade Fulp from piece of junk flashes, spam, Star Syndicate, and clocks, but I already went past level 10 and I lost at 11. Heh. At least I tried my best. No I don't stink at this, I just gotta keep trying until I beat the game. I'm determined. And allow me to compliment you/your work: "Your game rocks, and so do you." Thus, this game reminds me of the game "Asteroids" (I think it's "Asteroids"). Since in this game you gotta protect Wade Fulp, I'm giving you all 5's for this. Excellent job, man.

lol! Thanks!

WOOT NICE GAME I LOVE IT

lol the bednblast so funny ... i recommend tthat lvl 20 then buy alot of it then start of turn keeep on pressing useing it and the whole round play until the last lvl can last until 100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

10 of 10 man I like it

I like this game very clever idea i got a bit messed up with star guys but still very good!

A new fan,
bamfan9900

lol thanks man

What fun and joy I had!

good music dude and funny baddies only a little too easy with the Bednblast and the sword, it was fun though. i got to lv.16, how many is there? (best part = killing yen)

Casualty responds:

wel, there is no limit to the stages, so go get lvl 1000000!

awesome game

awesome game, man! i dont care if its not original, its awesome!