Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

Great

All good films come in a trillogy, and I can't wait for the third installment of Ma$sAcre! Loved it, great! Keep up the good work!

Cool stuff

All the animation was pretty cool, but goddamn dude! I wanted to rip my ears off!

I didnt think the music fit nicely at all, seemed really out of place in most if not all the parts.

Hats off to the animators, and whoever made the menu did a really nice job, looked pro :)

good show

i really injoyed whatching this. (tough luck's was amazing)

That was sick dude!

This one was much better than the other and I enjoyed the violence in this one a lot.

Great Job on everything!

oh my fucking god

omfg, that was the best collab ive seen ina while good job guys! make another i hope ?

oh, and toughluck, ur part almost made me cry it was so good :')