Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

Wow

Let me just recover for a second from the sheer amazingness of the collab. Okay i'm ready. YES! One hell of a collab you made there. Seriously never have seen any collab match that sort of intensity in the graphics and style drawings. By far the best collab I've ever seen. The audio fit perfectly and the animations ran as fast as my heart. Great job to all the artists who took part in this. Beauitful job. Keep up this mind blowing work.

I Was Bloodey Cool

It Was Cool With The Pirates When The Capten Tryed By stab him

Beautiful

This was so well done and put together that it was just beautiful, and the Gladiator music fit perfectly, tho I thought you should have kept it going during the credits, that would have made it even better =) Great job guys!

No part of this collab sucked at all.

ToughLuck's part was amazing. This is one of my favorite collabs ever.

Great Job!

A great edition to the NG Site And, well worth your time watching.