Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

cool animation

But I gotta agree with other guy, the music just killed some of the scenes!

Good. One flaw

I felt like the choice in music was just wrong. That track only went with ToughLuck's scene. A different track would have made this flow much better.

Ten out of ten

You all kick ass. I love the collaboration. Now here is a question from a new artist. Do you think you all would be able to use one of my tracks for a new flash collaboration. Just look under Satanicarmysoldier in the audio portal. If you all think you could just leave a message on one of my audio submissions. I think that you tallented folks could do it. Thanks for the entertainment and I look forward to more from y'all

that was prettey cool i mean really cool

u should make more of these really

No part of this collab sucked at all.

ToughLuck's part was amazing. This is one of my favorite collabs ever.