Reviews for "AeroChaos"

very average game

its nice to see these old game sfloating about, but there is nothing that makes this game unique. pretty bogstandard arcade shooter.

the bosses are unfathomably hard, even on super easy they rip you to bloody pieces

not much else happens, very plain

Hmmm...

You Really should shorten your levels and make bosses with a bit more endurance. Otherwise that, its good.

ok..

It was ok...the graphics were bad but i couldnt really get exicited from playing it. I got all the upgrades during the first mission and it was just sort of easy. Got boreding fast. So it was a ok shooting game.

um...it wasnt too good

Well...i thought it was gonna be great because i looked at the icon. I love fighter jets. But i dont like the arcade shooting type of game. The game gets boring after 10 minutes and the game play wasnt very good. You need a lot of work to be done on this game because it couldnt really keep me hooked to my PC so that wasnt good. Next time, try the cock pit version of shooting jets. That would be sooooo much better. This scores a 2 out of 5 from me. Controls were not too good either. The controls lag a bit and that wasnt good. There are more negitive things to say than positives in this flash. Anyways, thanks for the game!!!

BOOOOOOO

it sucks on ice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!