For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sonic RPG eps 3"

very funny

all i have to say is keep up the good work and that was so funny dude! your good

Very good

I like how you did the art and other things, your grammer is very horrible but I don't mind, you rock at making RPGS

(P.S. Interactivity ISN'T just clicking play buttons, it's also talking, and grammer. THAT'S why people give you such low scores, I give this an 8

Good Chance for this best Flash Movie!

This flash movie is great you arting good (Re-art) of all sonic games! I don't heard about that seelkadoom from sonic self creat is good. Good Luck with sonic turbine!

getting

better still but one thing......bad grammer! yah? its yeah! yeah yeah yeah! damn! go back to the second grade and fix that shit man! god damn!

^^

This just keeps getting better and better ^^