Reviews for "The World Tree"

Beautiful

Thank you!

This looks so great. Especially for a rush piece. I would be proud if could do somethin like this not-rush O.o
Besides that, there is one thing that seems irritating. The train on the right is bigger than the one actually driving towards the viewer, making it look like it is gigantic. And the station does not seem to be big enoug for such a train.
Also it is kinda hard realizing it is a tree or why this is supposed to be a "world"-tree.

But it is ofcourse a stunning piece of art!
I just like to add what i think is weird ;)

Ishnuala responds:

You are totally right about the train size...Aww my perspective really sucks XD
Thank you so much for the detailed comments! Don't worry about the "world tree" thingy..I messed up during painting process, this looks very different from what I imagined initially...T_T
Thanks again!

Amazin'!

Thank you!

remind me of that Lemarchand's Box from hellraiser

Ishnuala responds:

I have never heard about that before, just googled, scary and cool puzzle cube!

this is brilliant, its very expressive, its so chaotic and busy yet there is still a sense of supreme control, i can almost imagine it hulking and almost breathing.
this picture really does speak to me, the mix of industrial and organic, and the helpless factorisation feeling it gives off. its like an eerie glimpse into the future of our race. i was wondering if i could be cheeky and ask if i could maybe use this as a cover for my album? (non profit of course, its essentially just a playlist of my music on my page) because it matches it so well and id never forgive myself for not at least asking.

Ishnuala responds:

Sure, go ahead^_^Just hope you can put a link to this artwork. Also I'd love to see your album~