Reviews for "8-Bit Theater Part 5"

Alright, but...

8 Bitch Fyve was better.

Best sprite out there

That was great, nice voice acting and animation. You did well.

5/5

Yaawnnn

when it said let`s skip the boring part I thought the movie was over.

EXCELLENT PIECE OF WORK!!

i thought this was the funniest one yet! i love how the kids are dieing and they think they are ok. keep up the good work!

-rachelle

I found the easter egg

ehy, for every one to read, there is a easter egg you can find by clicking on white mage when black mage is thinking about her, he says something about he be'ing ugly, eny way, this was a trly and all around great peice of flash work you have here.
I have long awaited this instalment of the "8-bit theatre" for some time now, and now that I've seen it, il tell you its one of the best flash movies on the whole internet!
you have a very nice and styled flash here, good job, thi is basicly a realy good all around movie