Reviews for "8-Bit Theater Part 5"

best one

i loved this one it was sooo funny this is the best 8 bit flash i have ever seen

Absolute Perfection

At last the fith one is here! i have been waiting FOREVER for it to come. smooth graphics, great voice acting, an tonsohumor.

awsome stuff please continue

I have always watched the 8-Bit theter with anticipation of the next episode please continue making more do not let me down!!!

AWESOME!!!

When I first saw these movies, I had to read the comics! This Flash AND the comic is the best tribute to FF ever! I can't wait til ep.6 comes out!

This movie series is the best.....

......for me! Great use of music and VA, great graphic, great anything! I've always loved the comic and I also loved this movie (and all the other 8-bit flash of yours) GJ!!!

When will you release the part 6? I can hardly wait!