Reviews for "HW - Deceitful Charisma"

Intricate

I'm not a huge fan of dubstep, but I ocassionally like something different. This ounds great with all those background noises; most people here don't know how to create things like that.

thanks.

really ill dude!

Oh i like this! i wish i could make d&b!!!! this is hard dude, haha i wish you show a tip or two for this!

haywirehaywire responds:

for sure dude no worries

The real thing

Very refreshing dubstep, there's nothing to add to this but to say that you did an awesome job.
fav'd ;)

check out my tunes for some dubstep attempts aswell if you wish

-Reign

thanks bro!!

Oh wow....

This definately exceded what my expectations were, Great job with the syncing and an amazing job with the instruments, it just all ties together :)

thanks a lot

I Love That Rotating Glitching Noise

I go to raves about 6 times every year, and I tend to hear that rotating noice. You know what im talking about, that wuwuwuwu. Lol, it is so difficult to describe sounds isnt it? Anyway, it sounds awesome and goes fantastically well with the chiming and percussion in the background. This is really slow a nice, I could picture glowstick dancing slowly to this. On the next party my friends go to, I will show them this and they will enjoy it let me tell you that ;)

Keep it up. Have you ever considered Djing?

haywirehaywire responds:

Haha yeah, wobblies. i think theres an official term for them not sure what it is though. anyways thanks a lot, ive never heard of Djing