Reviews for "Cyber Ortek Flier"

A great game.

I am having a lot of trouble with the crystaloids..... but that just makes it more fun.

The weapons are a bit unbalanced, a decent spray 'n' pray weapon would be nice, and perhaps a mod so that the atom missile is less likely to kill you if you use it slightly too close.

I get massive lag if I (for example) hit something with an atom missile when it's next to a mine or two. annoying, but it generally clears ok.

Great game, 8/10, 5/5

Excellent

It's very good, the weapons could use balancing though, if you ever decide to resume this, which I doubt. You did make a typo though, in Lingon (It says "all you base are belong to us" I think, instead of all youR base are belong to us). Yes, I can read Lingon.

I WOULD LOVE IT FOR YOU TO FINISH THE GAME.

i think it is a very cool game but i kave to give it a 8becaus you cant go to every planet. I would love to be able to go to every planet in the soler system. So pleas finsh the game for real.

That was fun and funny!

Good job on this game a fun time waster. Love the concept 2 headed dragon drones sent out to destroy the world for no reason. Gave it a 5 good job.

BTW, this is WildRock from your forums!

thats is so cool

two headed dragon fun. burn