Reviews for "Metroid; Beginings"

Not bad at all.

The first time I played, I couldn't turn around, and got stuck on a wall. So I tried again, and was pleased with the platforming and controls.

Great job on the graphics, too.

Very nice work here

Pretty good work, however, there are a few minor annoyances here and there. Theres the wall bug, which only happened once to me. Another is in battle mode, theres almost no way to avoid the lasers short of going into ball mode and hiding in a corner. Also, its a little too easy to die, but that's part of the difficulty of the game I suppose. All in all, great work here.

speile responds:

ok, maybe i should have mentioned, shooting the lasers, or bombing them, temporaly disables them

okay

Graphics 10/10 Really nice graphics. Although the explsions were a little "fuzzy"?
Style 9/10 Great at this too! It catches the metroid spirit!
Sound 5/10 Great but gets reapiting after awhile.
Violence 3/10 It wasn't really violence.... Just some shooting...;P
Interactivity 9/10 Would be perfect if you made the control a little better.
Humor 1/10 Not to call a "humor game", more of an action...
Overall 8/10 Great, but things to be fixed: Maybe some more music, gets reapiting. Bugfixing, in survival mode in the arena i flew over the roof... :S Get the explosion a little better(When they die for an exempel). Except that i think there should be a powersuit mode;P Although it's fun to run without it too, but it feels a little empty without it.:( Maybe you should make an upcommer? That would be nice!

Not Bad

Its not bad, very glitchy, but i liked it.
A bug that i found was in the room after you shoot the floor in the beginning...i got stuck in the door.

great

great game but like the other leople siad the bugs suck