Reviews for "Metroid; Beginings"

After dying on Biowhateverthefuck, I had time to reevaluate my life. 5/5

Buggy. Piece. Of garbage.

I've only played this for a few minutes, and stopped because of how buggy it is. The only good thing about this? The music. That's it. Plus, after watching Retsupurae's video on this, there's no ending. You beat Dark Samus, and you just stay in the same room where you fought Dark Samus. In other words, this game is pointless and useless.

good game

good game but it's not actually that good come to think of it. Still 5/5 though.

I tend to go into decent detail with my reviews, and provide suggestions when I can.

I can't do that here. This is absolute filth, to the point where YOU DIDN'T EVEN BEAT THE GAME TO TEST IT.

Flying through walls, falling through floors, getting stuck in doors, abysmal controls, even more abysmal boss fights, the battle mode is flat-out unplayable, the game doesn't have an actual conclusion...DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT YOUR OWN PRODUCT?!

I don't care if it's 7 years since you made this. This is absolutely pathetic, and you should be ashamed.

Honestly, with what's already been said, I don't think there's anything left. To put it simply, this is a horrendous game with ridiculous bugs, no way of knowing that you've won, and terrible difficulty balance.

...So, yeah, 10/10!