For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

Weakest of the first three.

Easily weakest of the first three, in my opinion. I liked some of the new features, such as the fully connected levels, but otherwise it just wasn't as good. You made it more like a platformer, and the flying level wasn't good at all. I had a terrible time judging distance when avoiding things and the enemies never scored a hit on my because I Just simply held space bar down and swerved. Keep the good new features and go back to the fun of the second and first. That's just my opinion.

Not As Good

The first two games were much better in my opinion, the second being the best in the series. Go back to the other style with less jumping and it'll become a better game.

Interesting similarity

This game reminded me so much of Contra. I really liked that game and I like this one as well. good job

reminds me of halo

You have good talent when it comes to these games.Keep it up man.

awesome

this game was fun to play it was alittle short though. make more because its fun to play.