Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

Good series

I hated this one. It's annoying that I die in one shot and the jump keeps going forward and killing me. The second one's still the best so far.

good series

good series that keeps getting better. the action is very well done, althogh it could be even better. it should be a third person shooter with a cover system (like gears of war). and you should be able to choose what character you are. the story could also be more indepth. if you make a new one, it should be a remake of the first 2, but from a different soldiers point of view. and like i said before, the story should be that korny. but, other than that, it's really good.

Awesome!

Cool and Great storyline but its not realy a sequal I Mean We dont find out what happens to guy in 1 and 2 and also you just randomly start somewhere But Overall it rocked so I'l by-pass the questions cus I Like this game and it rocks !
keep up the Good work

pretty cool

This game really didn't have any problems, but again, you should work a bit harder on the graphics.

ASOME