Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

SWEET.

This game pwns. Hands down. It was like, "Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts" meets "Contra" meets "Destination Earthstar." Total sweetness. I can't wait for the sequel.

Thanks

Thank you for fixing the glitch great game by the way.

BlasterMaster responds:

thnx man

Nice.

So this is why the full Jeff, Gote, and Goat cartoon isn't here yet.

Okay, so here's the REAL game as opposed to the joke. Nice job, Grant! It's in the same gritty style as before, which has its good and bad points... none of the animation, especially things like blood and explosions, look nice at all, they seem like lines out of MS paint instead of effects, but it really doesn't even matter. For some reason, the old-school flair of this game just meets the really old-school Flash techniques in a decent, convincing way, and the badass style of the game really makes it a real experience instead of some experiment in shooting games.

Congrats to Cooper for writing the awesome 16-bit Capcomesque soundtrack to the opening stage. It's badass.

BlasterMaster responds:

Thanks Jeff! I appreciate the awesome review. Keep in touch, b/c I am living w/ cooper over winter break, and we're gonna try and pump out another game for next semester!

Pure Awsomeness

This Is great I you have to make more!