Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

It is getting better

I thought this was the best in the series so far, because it gave you a lot of room to move around and shoot things. I think the enemy designs are also getting good. I think it would have been better if the graphics were still a bit better, like showing the bullets when they hit a monster. I had no idea I had beaten the big one when it told me to run. I especially like the artwork that you get to see when you are done with a level. The sounds are pretty good too, and are what you would expect to hear of monsters being killed.

great

very rarely do people make games as great as this keep up the good work

Honestly

This is a great game and it dosent deserve all the bad comment its getting, maybe its not as good as the other ones but its still a great game so all you haters out there better shutup

fun

i like all of the boa

i liked it at first...

it was good at the beginning but then the flying level was boring and it was stupidly short