Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

is not good as last one i didnt liked

lol

i love the moon walk

a bit retarded and boring

how can you lose 15 lives in a level never mind 10. i think of it as a stupid copy of metal slug. Predatordemon is right about the flying as well. daytona45 is probably 4 years old not understanding this and must have been playing too many rated C games. While people supposed to be watching this are supposed to be teens. This should be rated E because it looks ketchup coming out of of the aliens.

GREAT!!!!

finally it gets the greatness it oh so needs and the idea is great but when you go to those fighters who are one your side well they start to drift to the left after awhile but you should keep that idea to have back up in the next one but i mean the other game that you should be working on by now!!!!now me need to go to doctor after all that typing X(

Deffinetly not as good as the last one

I liked the start and the whole GO Go GO felling but the flying part was shit