Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

please hurry up making brink of alienation 4

nice game, but at the spaceship part it sort of....lag a bit but i like it :)

not too shabby

it was entertaining for the first half,
then lost its steam in the 2nd. especially
with the lag fest of the flying mechanics.
i understand the attempt to throw diversity
in gameplay for more depth, but it just needs
to focus on being on the ground more; which
by the way, that aspect works. also the sound
was uninspiring and the art too. its obvious that
who ever drew the menu and ending scene, didnt
do the game as well. which shouldnt be appearent,
when looking at the overall quality.
score: ***
MJ

awesome! until lvl 2...

this game rocked! then I got to lvl2... if u are gonna make a sequal I recommend having as LITTLE FLYING AS POSSIBLE! I was gonna give a 10 but it lowered the score drastically:(

level 1 gooood - level 2 baaad

The first level was really good and fun, but then it was like you lost interest in this game and just put in some stuff to make the game last longer. Also it was much too easy, especially level2 where you could hardly die even if you tried.

wow

By far the worst BOA of the 3. Level 2 was a joke, realy. You shouldn't have made it and made regular level. The boss was fun, a bit easy but I liked it. I love that you kept the moonwalk. there just wasn't realy enough baddies in level 1, and leve to was aweful. Also, the sound that the flieing baddie makes is much louder then the rest of the sounds in the game.