For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SMB 2 - Overworld"

Jammin

This was a neat little remix of the Super Mario Bros. 2 theme,i loved the jazz style it had for it was something new and plus it sounded great,the quality was really good and overall this was a real jammin remix,great job. =)

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for.

Thats great!

the only thing i'd say is that the drums sound a bit square. Thy varying the velocity of the snare a bit to make it sound more human. Love the solos!

Stage3-1 responds:

I know what you mean. I had varied the velocity, but only on 3 levels. I was using Fruity Loops to do the drums and wasn't very familiar with it at the time. Next time I hope to play the drums myself. Thanks.

love it!

This is a great song! I might be interested in buying the cd! keep up the fantastical work!

Stage3-1 responds:

Well, if you are interested in buying the CD, you know where to order. www.stage3-1.net Thanks!

Really great work...ah the nostalgia...

Makes you just want to pick up some vegatables and throw 'em at some poor random person. This is perfect. You could not remix this song in a better way. The upbeat rock/jazz combo is superb excellent work! This is a masterpiece through and through.

Stage3-1 responds:

I'm definitely down for ripping some oversized radishes out of the groud and throwing them. Thanks for the review.

great remix!

i remember tht song, i used 2 play the game alot and now u got ur great version in my head....... i wanna play smb2 now

Stage3-1 responds:

Oh man, you've gotta play it again. Such a great game. Thanks for the review.