For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SMB 2 - Overworld"

nifty

This has to be quite possibly one of the best Mario songs out there today. Absolutely timeless. The piano adds yet another sweet dimension to this awesome song, and the following guitar solo adds a very nice vibe. This is by far on of the best remixes on newgrounds.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks a lot. I was really happy with how the piano worked out.

classic song

I'm adding you guys to my favorites!!! Great thing with guitar and beat with drums

Stage3-1 responds:

Thank you, keep checking back for more songs.

More nostalgia on NG.

one thing you can't go wrong with in mario is the damn music. When the piano comes in at 1:40 it gives me a jazzy sort of feel besides the nostalgia, which you intended, so you were successful. HOWEVER! Around 2:15, the instrument that plays sounds a bit off tune and scratchy, other than that, this is pretty much flawless!

Stage3-1 responds:

Hmmmm. 2:15 is directly in the middle of 10-15 second solo. I don't know, not my favorite solo but I like Kit Kat. Thanks.

I feel younger...

you bring back the good olde times! I have tears in my eyes, because of sheer joy!

Stage3-1 responds:

Play the game again. It's amazing.

wonderful!