Reviews for "Naruto Dress-Up Game"

cool

Wow, that was good! Nice graphics, decent clothes selection, you have talent! I wish I could make a dress-up game sometime but I don't know how. Anyways, you really got something there!

Andorea-Chan responds:

Thank you! I could teach you how to make a dress-up game if your interested. You can also look up for a tutorial here at NG. That's how I leared how to make mine. :)

Great

Awsome work.. I love naruto and this is just amazing. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks. I'll try to keep it up. ^_^

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

GRRREAT game! Luv the clothes the girl has, lovely casual. And the best, this ain't a perverted game like usually... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I spend lots of time playing this game in the future!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Keep up the GrRrEaT work!! Deserves 10.000 points!

OMG! Thank you sooooooooo much!!! *glomps ya* I'll try to keep it up. ^_^

yes it is very good i also love naruto too.^^

yes i luv it and i luv naruto too.

Terrific!

I love the Naruto series and dress ups,and I have to say that this is a TERRIFIC dress up game! All you could do to improve it would be to add more clothes! You should make more. (Make sure to have plenty of purple clothes ^_^ !)

Andorea-Chan responds:

Lol. Thank you very much! Yay, I also luv purple clothes! I didn't made more 'cuz it would take a looong time to upload, but I may do it someday. :D