Reviews for "Sonic Epoch: Best of vol2"

*sniffle* Does the series have to end so soon? :'(

I have a special place in my heart for the sonic epoch series. To be honest, i dont ever want this to end! This collection brings back fond memories indeed. If i ever get flash and learn to use it, I'm gonna consider carrying on the series! But the chances of that are extremely slim... damn.I'll be looking forward to the last two :') Happy Holidays!

FatBadger responds:

Who said anything abotu it ending? We're allready working on ep 11. We just felt like recycling our garbage flashes so we do best of.

you guys kick ass

I just want you people to know that Fat_Badger and Brick_toppp are the BEST authors out on newgrounds, no matter what you guys make, may it be "Sonic shitting on amy fetish movie" i'll still vote a 5 and a 10 for it because Fat_Badger and Brick_toppp are the shit, hands down. U guys RULE! BTW, I'm ur favorite fan. :) IN CASE YOU HAVEN READ SONIC EPOCH 11

even sonic fans say haha

that is one of the funniest things i've ever seen!! now i love sonic but thats too funny!!

awesome

Sonic epoch is exellent (my spelling sucks) and as for you Xiaosainzboy F*** off!

fuck you