Reviews for "FF | Serenity"

I've had this on repeat for too long now.

I like that this just goes, and has elements switching up all along the song.

I especially like the beginning - sounds like something reversed with a delay - that keeps up with the entire track. I don't dislike the snare, but I wouldn't be against swapping it.

If you're trying to get a midi keyboard, I recommend getting a M-Audio Axiom 25. A bit confusing at first, but has everything you need and nothing you don't. I got mine for around $160 and couldn't imagine going back without it.

freddyfinger responds:

yeah i'm probably gonna see if i can find a better snare. that does look like a pretty sweet keyboard, looks like it has everything you need. thanks a lot

This beat is pure euphoria

As soon as heard the roads i was like aaaahhh yeaahhh lol, the synnths that start at about :10 seconds were really trippy, and something about the sax that starts at :43 gets to me every time, Love it!

freddyfinger responds:

thanks, glad you like it

Good to see you submitting again.

The synth that came in at 1:25 was just... aaaahhhhh. In contrast, I wasn't toooo into the bass sampler you used. Just a little too fakey sounding. Still, solid piece man. Got a download from me.

I love you, man.

thxu2

sounds like.. butter

it's really smooth, i like the drums a lot.
but the bell thing in the beginning could be EQ'd a little so it's not so loud.
hmm, and that sax lne sounds off for some reason.
at 1:02, that instrument is good, try using chorus on it, to make it sound awesomer.
well it's a cool song, but it's got no hook, just a repeating melody.
but other than that it's a pretty good song, dude.

freddyfinger responds:

yeah i kept having to adjust the volume in the beginning to match up, i might work on it some more. the 1:02 idea is pretty good man, i'll have to put that in to see what it sounds like. thanks for reviewing, hope to hear some more music from you soon, you got some talent

Extremely relaxin

Very relaxin. It's been way too long since I've hear such a melodic hip hop beat that does nothin but put you in a state of Fuckin Chill. Keep it up