Reviews for "Power Star 2"

An Incredible work

of Sprity goodness. I enjoyed the final battle quite a bit, and thought you did a great job of turning Sprites into actual combatants without loosing something in the translation :D

That was awesome

Really enjoyed it.

Good

Man that was pretty good one of the best violent parodies of mario ever. Can't wait to see the conclusion so keep up the good work

ONE OF THE BEST

this is surelly one of the best mario pariodes ever, i won´t write what´s so atractive in it because it´s too much, it is simply one of the best

AWSOME

Do you know what I like about this movie. Dont you know how some authors usally make mario and luigi fight. with the jumping and usally using marios and luigis defult moves. You actully made them punch and do all sorts of moves. Thats what I call good. You did a very very very very very very very very very very very very very good job.