Reviews for "Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie"

HOMERUN!!!!!

That was fuckin hilarious!
The Food "Orbiter" at the end made me laugh my ass off!

Dude that was some pretty funny shit!!!

HEY FUCK ALL OF YOU DISSING ON THIS MOVIE, CANT YOU SEE THATS ITS NOT ACUTALLY ONE OF THOSE GAY ASS SERIOUS FLASH MOVIES WITH ALL THAT GAY EMTOTION AND SHIT!!! CANT YOU SEE ITS A SPOOF YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS!!!!! DUDE I LIKE THE DESIGN AND THE STYLE!!

even better

that was a huge improvement on the first one, the end where chief makes his speech to his long-lost son was pretty deep for a parody, it's a good thing you didn't over-use "homerun" again, did it just enough times, the script was even funnier than the first movie overall it was great, the ending with the sandwhich is hilarious, good job

Only daily 5th place?

Im suprised, Id of thought this would of won the daily feature!!!
Anyway ill go through it!

Graphics - 10: Excellent work, you can really draw. I could tell that this would of taken a long time (drawing, animating, voices, sounds), it was great!

Style - 10: I love anything to do with halo basically, but thats not why I gave it 10, you made a serious style of gaming funny and you did it well, better than most of the other halo parodies.

Sound - 10: Halo soundtrack was a good touch and the voices actually HAD feeling in them unlike other stuff ive seen.

Violence: - 9: Just like graphics, you perfected this.

Interactivity - 0: N/A

Humor - 8: Very funny,you gave a witty badass attitude to the cheif and arbiter which went well, the jokes were great to... werecheif lol.

Overall - 10: Great work, BEST halo parody I have ever seen, 2 thumbs up from a halo nut!

homerun!