Reviews for "Tetris (A->N Remix)"

this is the best man:-)

OMG this is awesome man keep it up man!!!!!!!

Thanks!

POW!

i was expecting the song to be silent then POW! it blasted me! awesome song!

Haha thanks!

wow.

Great stuff man it's a really good remix .
just in one word........

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
oh and keep up the good work.

Thanks!

Review Request Club

This is a pretty iconic tune, so you better damn do this right xD

Obviously can't give you much kudos for a melody that isn't yours, but I like what you've done with it; you didn't show the whole tune all in one; you cut it up and gave the song a more cohesive structure. I thought the transition at 0:28 was perhaps a little abrupt, but works well for it. I'm glad my headphones weren't turned up all the way, though xD

The transition at 1:24 was really nicely done, but I think by 1:35 the main melody has sunk a little too deep into the texture, and at 1:46 goes pretty quiet before going all the way up again by 1:52. Where I had turned the volume up too high and burned my ears a little, but I guess that's my fault.

The synths you've got work really well, but a lot of them lack bass, or need the bass turned up a lot more than they are here. There's a really present bass when the melody sinks into it at 1:35, but apart from that this seems to mainly be in the higher frequencies.

The drums were good, if a little repetitive at points. Maybe adding a few more fills, and maybe even some glitches as well would have helped keep the variety up in that aspect. And although you did try and change the tetris melody up a little, and had all these nice synths supporting it and keeping it sounding interesting, I think this track is a touch too long to just have this one tune to it, especially when Tetris has several to use. That being said, the variation of the melody was really nicely done and part of me wished it'd come earlier so we could have seen more of a variation to it later.

In general, this is probably one of the best remixes I've heard of this tune. Could definitely use a second look at the levels, but this is definitely a pretty original take on this. Keep up the very good work.

-Review Request Club

Simply Brilliant!

this is one heck of a fantastic song. I simply love the tetris theme in any form whatsoever, but this is just taking it to a whole new level. Uve taken that same iconic theme that so so many people have tried to remix and made it into something legendary.

Starting off brilliantly from the intro with a stunning use of that love philter effect, transitioning well into the main melody. which then morphed into some really cool sub melodies and interludes. Then it ended with a fantastic fade out which just left me on my knees begging for more.

Overall, what can i say? SIMPLY AMAZING!

Darklight17