For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

It's a good game

The problem I have is the computer is too damn good. It's just not fun for me. Maybe it's because I never was any good at fighting games, but my every attack is countered. If you're good at playing it this would be a great game.

gavD responds:

Try attacking at slightly longer range - sometimes the computer doesn't get close enough to do damage. Also try Elf - he's the fastest character and has an aerial projectile attack...

good stuff

lol its a good game it just needs more like more characters or if you can bring weapons in.

gavD responds:

We could have added more stuff, but we decided simple was best in this game.

Pretty nice

Really nice done and all, only thing that bothered me was that the bots could always counter faster than you.

gavD responds:

That's how the AI works, I wrote it so that it will generally counter attacks at close range.. You can beat it using cheap moves, e.g. Elf jumping attacks and Santa's F+LP, F+LP, HP combo

Fun..i guess.......

This game is fun, but the controles are akwardly assighned, and it's also very hard, in fact it's a bit too hard....

I was interested in seeing what kind of game this would be. I thought it could be a defense game, but it's a fighting one. Here's the thing I don't like. It just comes off as too generic for me at times. There doesn't seem to be a lot going on with the designs. I still appreciate the Christmas theme.

Something about the voice used here just made me laugh. I think it is kind of interesting the way they fight. If only I could know which Santa I am. It does have a cute overtone to it. If you're a fan of these kinds of games, you should check it out.