Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

you might consider making the range attack in air less powerfull, with teddy I could defeat an apponent with 5 strikes of that.. other than that, a perfect game

gavD responds:

True, but the teddy is a boss character so his aerial attacks are deliberately overpowered.

PWNED!!!

This game ROCKS! Man i pwned with elf he's the like best character (and toy) intense CHRISTMAS battles! OMG this game is the greatest this is def inatly going on my favs !

gavD responds:

Nice one - glad you like it!

Nice job man

this is better than anything i could ever make. but if i could make one suggestion, in the future make like 2 sides. the good and evil. santa and elves on one side (plus u could add more characters), and the snowman and like defected toys on the other (once again other characters also), o, and make like a small list when u press a+s for like maybe 3 choices of special u can choose, and like when yer choosing the fight pauses for like about 4 seconds for u to choose. =D, i think that would be awesome.

gavD responds:

That's something I'd considered, maybe something like Tekken Tag Tournament where you can tag people on your team in and out of the fight...

Great

Nice game, I liked that all characters had different stats, although I diliked that everyone had a very similar special, yet I loved the animation each one had during that move(Specially´s toy´s glow thing(I mean on his body during the beam).
The graphics were certaingly simple, yet that also made them unique, and they looked great like that, the animation was also pretty good.
The music was....Cant remember right now, but i liked it, and the sfx was great, I liked the quirky voice that anounced the fights.
Lastly, I think the toy is kinda....TOO strong, he can own all the other ones easly, he has the range and nimbleness of Elf and a very similar power to panda(and if im not wrong, could jump as high as santa) so he´s kinda cheap....on the wrong hands......

gavD responds:

The toy is deliberately overpowered - I had to do something to make the boss powerful and was running out of time...

A fine job, with a review to fit.

This was pretty cool. I used Frosty because Power is my prime concern.

The graphics were nice and the scenery fit pretty well. They weren't devastatingly awesome, but were very good. 8/10

The combat style was very simple, which is a good thing: I like knowing exactly what my character is capable of so i can plan well. The graphic style was good too. Gents, we have a strong point! 10/10

The sound was alright as well, and that high pitched voice fit well, but was awfully annoying. 7/10

The violence was gratifying without relying on gore to shore up itself. That takes talent. A little blood wouldn't have hurt, but this game doesn't need it. 10/10

Interactivity doesn't need to be a focus, but the controls were resposive and the menus worked well. 7/10

Humor isn't really an issue, but there is some strange degrree of humor in Frosty smacking Santa around. 3/10

Overall, I gotta give you a 10 for this. It's one of the better games on Newgrounds.