Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

oh sweet mother of god!

well basically to think that i sat and played the game then a new window popped up during a fight and i was more interested by the window than the actuall game is more than an insult anyone cud imagine...

basically if i had one christmas wish... It would be that this game and creater was blown up in a hell storm of explosives and poisonous oxygen that killed ppl within 2 seconds of breathing....but overall i marked it a 5 because i completly forgot wth! i was playing because i was soooooo bored ... no offence (even though it is)... >:).

p.s if u like my rude and obvious insults private message me with ur comments :)

gavD responds:

You have the wit of Oscar Wilde, and whilst I wouldn't be so base as to suggest that you share his sexual proclivities, I'm sure your minimal intelligence is reflected in the fact that apparently you lack the ability for (a) decent sentence construction and (b) configuration of a popup blocker.

You puscillanimous assbag.

Could be better...

I liked this game. It was simple, fun, and the graphics were above average. The only things I think would make this game better would be more characters and difficulty levels. It was a little too easy to beat and after playing it once, I don't think I'd go back to play it again. Also, I would be careful which fonts and font colors to use on certain backgrounds because sometimes the text was unreadable. Other than that, nice game and I hope to see more like this!

gavD responds:

You're right about the fonts. This game came together very quickly but in future I hope to check fonts more carefully.

Hi

it was nice i beat the game in 1 time with losing 1 time though so i didnt think it was t o hard, it was ok/easy

i liked to play this game it was ok not great but not bad either.

Cheers Billy!

ARGH!

Way too fucking hard!

gavD responds:

Some people have complained that it was too easy... Ah well!

:P lolz i luagfd my longz out :P!

lolz this game is funny :P ( got my ass kicked by santa dang i suk :P)

Greeting from The Netherlands (yah best country i know) :P Floriz...

Peace Floriz!