Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

Pretty good stuff there.

Santa, a snow man, an elf, and a toy beating the crud out of each other on christmas? I like it. The gameplay is fun and the graphics were good, so I'm gonna give this a 5 out of 5.

gavD responds:

Thanks Camden! It's a bit of fun for Christmas, innit?

its one of those games thats just classic

when i play hese games the first thing i think is; "im puttin this on my favorites!!!" great game

Awesome ammultimedia, I'm so glad you like it! :D

A fun holiday game.

That was fun. The holiday theme was cool, and the fighting was easy and enjoyable. Maybe you could've added 1 or 2 more characters, but other than that, this rocked. Good job.

gavD responds:

Thanks lightningbolt! Cool name BTW - you a fan of the band Lightning Bolt? They're awesome - like a hyper version of Death From Above 1979 with just a bassist and a drummer. Their gigs look sick!

pretty nice

nice music,sound,characters.. well it's a good game ^^

Thanks man!

Very Abusable

the jumping attack of the elf and toy bear ( maybe the snowman, didnt play him) made the whole thing a breeze. a little bit to powerful

gavD responds:

True, those attacks are a bit cheap....