Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

Make more

i loved it,you need to make another one with more characters and more moves.

gavD responds:

There are more fighting games using the Versus Effect engine on the way!

Take that, Santa!

Street Fighter meets the North Pole. Good concept, and good graphics and sound effects. Though the game's control is what makes it lose points, like most flash based fighters. But despite that minor set back, it's an addictive game that can be handled with a little practice. Besides, it's a good way to take your anger out on Santa for that copy of Daikatana he gave you last Christmas.

gavD responds:

Cheers Noetic! I was never John Romero's bitch (Daikatana PR reference)!

Jesus H. Christ, the toy is SO BROKEN. ;_;

Wow... this game is a fairly competent fighter up until you unlock the Toy. Then... well, his jumping attacks could qualify as Supers in of themselves, as they come out as a fireball, do only a LITTLE less than his actual super (which comes out SO FAST), and knock the other character down. And did I mention that IT ONLY TAKES 4 OF THEM TO FULLY CHARGE YOUR SUPER? =o

Aside from the Toy's broken state and the hilarity that results from it, this is a solid fighter. Poor Frosty's AI is abused constantly in this because he's too slow to stop even Santa from pulling off a Super so long as he doesn't do it too close, and never uses his jumping attacks (which are more or less the Toy's without the insane Super-charging capacities), but meh. The Elf and Santa are pretty good, although IMO the Elf is the best non-unlockable character in the game because he has a Super that's only SLIGHTLY less abusable than the Toy's, has projectile jumping attacks, and is pretty darn fast too, even if his standing Fierce punch is useless. I do wish that there were two versions of the Toy's AI, one for other characters, and one for when he fights another Toy (and if that happens, he uses his jumping attacks and Super a lot more). It's good, but it lacks depth. Oh well, can't win 'em all. =D

gavD responds:

Dude, he's the BOSS CHARACTER, so yeah he's helluva tough!

playing a game like this is always nice

I got likes and I got dislikes

Graphics were pretty damn good animation was for the most part smooth. The caracters were great but a few more selections would be nice also the controls are a bit basic. (you could add more combo attacks) And more GOOD OLD ANIMATED ULTRA VIOLENCE! (I couldent tell between extream and normal) thanks for the great movie. =)

Cheers heymister!

Great game! Reminds me of...

Game reminds me of clay fighters! Was a Nintendo game. I hope you do another version of this game with even more character slection options, that would be neat.

gavD responds:

Yep - look out for Versus Effect in a few months!