For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

nice

an interesting fighter i liked it quite a bit but one thing i suggest you add a save function so when u earn the toy u dont have to earn him every time u close and reopen the program.

gavD responds:

That's a good idea. I need to look into saving information for future Flash projects - anybody know if Flash supports object serialisation a la Java, or would I need to roll my own data structures? I don't want to rely on storing clear text vars cookies because that's easily pwn4bl3... I'll google it when I get round to it...

Ahahahaha!

My god, that was fun. Perhaps the best Christmas game this year. Graphics were sleek, music was perfect (not something I can say often), gameplay was just a joy. Not to mention I laughed my ass off when I saw Frosty clothesline Santa Claus.

Glad you liked it!

Credit to Staedler and Waldorf for composing the game's sountrack - thanks guys!

PS I'll be performing with Staedler and Waldorf in Cardiff's Howardian club on New Year's eve - I'll be the outlandishly dressed beatboxer!

1 of the best Christmas games EVER

playing as toy was so fun and so addictive. keep up the good work.

Cheers Unicron!

Elf Was The Best

I couldn't get the secret guy, because the guys were impossible to kill. I managed to win a couple time with Elf by using his present attack which killed Santa a couple times slowly. I also though CPU VS CPU was cool to see who was the best.
()MegaGold()

gavD responds:

Another vote for too hard! I shoulda kept the easy mode in there...

>:0

WAY To fuckin' hard...Its ok anyways,i got pissed while playing it,er,Keep up the good work

gavD responds:

Some people say too hard, some people too easy...