Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

Dissapointing

Great idea morphed into a great game the graphics and sound=A+ The AI=C challenging could have gone with one or two more characters but I recommend it anyway

Thanks

Adding more characters takes a long time!

Marcus and I are considering working on a new 1 vs 1 beat 'em up... Also, Amoeba Amoeba is nearly complete after nearly 18 months of development so look out for that in August!

I enjoyed playing this

this is a good game and the little quirky voice made me laugh alot. its very challenging and i recommend anyone to play it. good job and nice work. keep it up :)

Great

Nice game, I liked that all characters had different stats, although I diliked that everyone had a very similar special, yet I loved the animation each one had during that move(Specially´s toy´s glow thing(I mean on his body during the beam).
The graphics were certaingly simple, yet that also made them unique, and they looked great like that, the animation was also pretty good.
The music was....Cant remember right now, but i liked it, and the sfx was great, I liked the quirky voice that anounced the fights.
Lastly, I think the toy is kinda....TOO strong, he can own all the other ones easly, he has the range and nimbleness of Elf and a very similar power to panda(and if im not wrong, could jump as high as santa) so he´s kinda cheap....on the wrong hands......

gavD responds:

The toy is deliberately overpowered - I had to do something to make the boss powerful and was running out of time...

A helping hand and a review.

This game is sooooo cool!So fun as well.But come to think of it,How can a toy move?

Tips=santa sucks.Elf can recover better,but i prefer snowman.
Santa=Combo man.
elf=Recovery man.(This guy's not bad.But his present can't make one fall)
snowman=attack man(try him and you'll know)
Toy=The most powerful character.Once unlocked,It's a MUST that you use it!!!
Only elf,snowman,toy can throw things(Or butthead).

As i said,this is a cool game!You can have just made it just before a month,But it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavD responds:

The toy is magical! Yep, he's massively overpowered, but then he's a boss!

Kinda one-sided, but fun.

Found a way to cheat by just jumping and attacking. If I weren't doing that, it'd be so hard.

It's a clever and humorous idea. I like how you've given character traits to the characters (Sleepy Santa, twisted Frosty, possessed bear, etc.) Good job, but the difficulty level needs tweaking.

gavD responds:

Future Versus Effect games will be more balanced. This one was put together in less than a month so didn't have much playtesting.