Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

this is similar

this is similar to the other but betters stages and characters look better

great

elf is my favorite but i am keep losing to toy he is dead hard any ways this is a great game make a sequel

A fine job, with a review to fit.

This was pretty cool. I used Frosty because Power is my prime concern.

The graphics were nice and the scenery fit pretty well. They weren't devastatingly awesome, but were very good. 8/10

The combat style was very simple, which is a good thing: I like knowing exactly what my character is capable of so i can plan well. The graphic style was good too. Gents, we have a strong point! 10/10

The sound was alright as well, and that high pitched voice fit well, but was awfully annoying. 7/10

The violence was gratifying without relying on gore to shore up itself. That takes talent. A little blood wouldn't have hurt, but this game doesn't need it. 10/10

Interactivity doesn't need to be a focus, but the controls were resposive and the menus worked well. 7/10

Humor isn't really an issue, but there is some strange degrree of humor in Frosty smacking Santa around. 3/10

Overall, I gotta give you a 10 for this. It's one of the better games on Newgrounds.

Great Christmas fighting game

Why is Toy so powerful? He's a toy! He shouldn't be stronger then Santa! Anyway, I really liked this game. It's a good 2-D fighter with cool Christmas characters. Santa is my favorite. Now for the review:
Graphics: The graphics were one of the best aspects of the game, and even though the characters looked a little different then you would normally picture them(an elf taller then Santa?), the graphics wre really good.
Style: The idea of a Christmas fghting game is pretty origional, to say the least.
Sound: The song that played was cool, but after a while, that little voice that said: WEEE! or YAY! got to be kind of annoying.
Violence: Pretty violent. I would have liked to see a little blood, but maybe that's just me.
Interactivity: The characters interacted well, but I don't think they had enough of a reach. I had to get right up next to the guy to attack him, and he always got to attack me first.
Humor: Ummm... not really this game's strong point. But I guess most fighting games aren't supposed to be that funny.
Overall: 9. Very good work, gavD.

Not good

I don't see a real winner here.