Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

kewl

the bear looks awesome when he wins

gavD responds:

Yeah, the artwork for this game is fantastic - great work evol_art!

Very cool

I'd say this might make front page with it being the season

gavD responds:

Thank you Ilpalozzo! That would be an honour.

Nice :D

You may want to add a controll customizer :\ they aren't realy ... well.
anyway nice concept and moves, nice animation and all.
Would be cool if you could make your own character by adding your own stat points... anyway it is good as it is now.. hope to be seeing more games this good.

gavD responds:

You're 100% right. This game was released with the Versus Effect engine powering it - the VE engine doesn't yet have control customisation. We decided to launch without it because it's a Christmas game so we didn't want to miss the holiday season!

Controls Suck

I was getting a little bit to into the game to give you a review. The only problem I found with the game is the the controls suck. The controls for the figth should use the buttons "A, S, X,C". Make more dude.

gavD responds:

Future games using this engine will have customisable controls a la End of Nightmares. This game has the basics of the engine but lacks many of the advanced features that I will add later.