Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

PWNED!!!

This game ROCKS! Man i pwned with elf he's the like best character (and toy) intense CHRISTMAS battles! OMG this game is the greatest this is def inatly going on my favs !

gavD responds:

Nice one - glad you like it!

Wow

Nice game, I liked the graphics and concept. You should make another with better graphics maybe a storyline and some more charcters

gavD responds:

Yeah, a storyline would have been a good idea! ;-) Doing all the animations and stuff would have made the game take too long to make (it took 4 weeks, but I already had the engine written, which took me 2 months) and bumped up the file size.

Nice!

Great job! I really enjoyed it!
The only thing i didn't like: its to short =P

Keep it up!

gavD responds:

Yeah, it's pretty short, but I like that - it's a simple, clean game without too much going on.

Awsome game, but too repetitive

I know there's a variation of attacks and all of that stuff, but just arcade? maybe if you made more characters or something else I would like it more. Still good though

Dude this is great.

I'm so glad i played this game. The attacks were really good. It had a capcom vs. marvel feel about it. Even more so when i found out how to do the S-attacks, Like Santa's looked like ryu's, The elf like megaman. But it was a crazy fun game make more for the other holidays plz. It would be sweet.

gavD responds:

Yep, I'm working on more games with the Versus Effect engine!