Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

Pretty cool game in the works

In my opinion this isn't so much a "good game" as "the start of a great game". It seems incomplete and underdeveloped. Given how few sprites were needed for each character, it seems like there should have been more. Also, the scripting could have used a little more touching up. At one point the character jumped over me, and I couldn't seem to turn around to face him again no matter what I pressed. So he continually beat me in the back, initiating one of the gayer moments in fighting game history. Still, it's a very likeable game with a very untouched theme for its genre. I'm interested to see more.

PERFECTION WITH EGG NOG!

Mark, this is by far one of the best things you've done off a skateboard.
Good job my brother, your characters are ass kicking wicked awesome!

Josh

Big up Josh!

Good Game

Fun to play, nice themeing, which just makes it more fun. I did notice a small glitch though, and it didn't happen all the time, just sometimes. I jumped, and landed on my opponent, and then I couldn't move, I was stuck on him. A few seconds later, I glided off of the screen. A few seconds after that, I was restored to normal.

It was weird.

Good game though.

gavD responds:

Yes, this is a known bug - I think it's when Flash tries to execute two conflicting actions. I patched it so that when a character floats back they re-appear.

Hmm...

Who would win in a fight, Terminater or Robo Cop? I'm just asking becouse that's been buging me all week. As a side note... Down with anime!

gavD responds:

Robocop would win. He would be absorbed into Skynet and would create a new body for himself then kick the crap out of all the Terminators.

That's what happened in the comic books (ca 1996), anyway...

Amazing

Definetly an amazing submission. Good work, and hopefully you work on a sequel.

gavD responds:

We are working on more games together, but not a direct sequel as such...