Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

CRAP

i hated it it was to boring i couldn't finish the first fight cause i got bored

gavD responds:

Hmm, not to everybody's tastes this one...

what it needed

it needed to be more bloody and when I find that annocer elf with that annouying voice i'm going to kill him

gavD responds:

Well stjimmygd, this one is supposed to be playable by little kids, so no blood.

Future games using the VE engine, however, are extremely violent. So violent, that I'm not sure I can in good conscience release them...

It was ok

No offence or anything, but it was WAY too easy. Even on hard I beat it in 2 minutes and 34.76 seconds.

gavD responds:

Wow! You timed that very precisely!

Its Ok

Its ight i like da fact u can fight wit christmas characters but u shouldve more characters and moves and it was 2 easy i beat the game with da same moves overall its ok

gavD responds:

Yep, there are some cheap moves - especially with Elf...

good stuff

lol its a good game it just needs more like more characters or if you can bring weapons in.

gavD responds:

We could have added more stuff, but we decided simple was best in this game.