Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

nice try

good idea, the game was relatively clean it was just kind of hard to control... oh yeah ELF kicks ASS!

gavD responds:

Thanks man... Yeah, the Elf is my favourite too!

fun times

Oh man, this game is pretty friggin hilarious.

Glad you enjoyed it!

That was a cool game

Man that was a great game, but i wanted more. I wanted something like a story mode. i want more attacks more characters. U have built a very strong base, now aadd to it pls

gavD responds:

Future VE games will have a developed storyline; this one's just a quick Christmas bit o' fun innit? ;)

Would have been better if it worked right.

Attacks that should be connecting aren't doing anything.

gavD responds:

There are a few attacks where the hit boxes are imprecisely misaligned - I got it as tight as I could without making the games system too complicated.

such a stuiped thing, doesnt even control right!

The game doesnt control right, its so stuiped.

gavD responds:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'd rather you were more specific though so I could fix it in subsequent Versus Effect-driven games