Reviews for "Jingle Ballistics"

This sucked ass

I didnt like it very much ( cause i got beat up by santa =P )

nah just kidding, its a pretty cool game but a bit lame

Santa pwn5 j00!

Nice to see you reply to your reveiws.

Thats always good to see. Especially since this is on front page.

It was quite good, i unlocked the Toy. But as the previous reviewer said, repeating strong moves will win always (eg. Frotsy's big punch).
Most fighting games have that problem so nothing serious. Well done, and keep up the good work!

gavD responds:

I think that if people have taken the time to post a review, I should take the time to reply. It's polite, I guess!

Good game but short

Was a pretty good game but if you figured out a pattern could win on hard without getting touched. Toy was too easy to win with too. But not bad played through it twice.

Thanks!

Yeah, it's beatable using cheap moves, future VE games will address that.

to hard

this is to hard next one make it easyer now i do six a bit a fighing games but you make the hits to hard

gavD responds:

Do you mean give the character more life?

I removed the "Easy" mode from the game because it was, well, too easy. Future Versus Effect games will have an Easy setting.

Nice job man

this is better than anything i could ever make. but if i could make one suggestion, in the future make like 2 sides. the good and evil. santa and elves on one side (plus u could add more characters), and the snowman and like defected toys on the other (once again other characters also), o, and make like a small list when u press a+s for like maybe 3 choices of special u can choose, and like when yer choosing the fight pauses for like about 4 seconds for u to choose. =D, i think that would be awesome.

gavD responds:

That's something I'd considered, maybe something like Tekken Tag Tournament where you can tag people on your team in and out of the fight...