Reviews for "Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon"

I like it but I'm waiting for the remake

I really like this. I would love to do the voice for the remake, because I do it very well (Hell, I could be a voice actor) not that I'm bragging. It's a gift.

I think the graphics should be improved (but keep that pikachu the same, It's funny) and more realistic blood. Try bones and stuff. What is that fourth one you have to kill anyway?

I do like the humor. There's something about that way he says "I pity da foo dat Pikachu" that makes me laugh every time.

Keep it up and sharpen your skills-- then show all those badmouthers what you can do!

Next time don't draw

I like this game but next time if you want to make anymore Mr. T cut out the Photos

Mr.T has came a long way since Rocky...

um, so what is this all about, who bloody cares when it's this good!
even though, you can hardly understand the voices, they're just so funny it doesn't matter, it's a (very) low budget movie that makes monty python look like a holly wood epic. But once again, that's what makes it funny, oh and I dig the punch section, it rocks!

Kinda good

Compared to other flash it wasn't good, but I mean common, this was from 200, the idiots who keep sayinb etter graphics, they don't realize this is made wtih such an old version of flash. It looks pretty good for something old, but the voices kinda suck.

I have to give this 4 stars the concept is so dumb that I love it and the quality is so bad that it is funny. Only problem is that it appears to crash when mr T punches machoke