Reviews for "Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon"

it's so crap it's excellent.

Firstly this movie features all the aspects you would expect from a newgrounds thing (for lack of better word). It completely sticks to the genre but it is done so simplistically and badly that i interprate it as a mockery of all these interactive movies. Hence the humour.
I gave this movie a ten for interactivity as i thoroughly enjoyed clicking on those gradiented "circles" or perhaps a better word would be blobs.
I was hit/rushed with alot of hilariously hidious graphics all in a short space of time backed with horendous, up beat music in the background which was drowned out by mr.t's ravings.
This was all concluded undoubtebly with haste because of it's apparent simplisity that only a person with I.Q. 10 would find credible.

ALL IN ALL THIS IS PERHAPS THE MOST ACCIDENTLY INGENIOUS MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

ROFL

Dude!! This is mad funny! It looks so crappy....but its really really really damn funny...lol...gotta...stop...l aughing....*passes out*

Yee-haw!

I pity the fool who made Mr T's voice so loud it got distorted! That is a serious point - Mr T's voice did sound distorted.

LMAO!

Wow that sucked so badly it was hilarious! xD

I pity the foo