Reviews for "Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon"

I really want to hate this

No, really I did

it's so crap it's excellent.

Firstly this movie features all the aspects you would expect from a newgrounds thing (for lack of better word). It completely sticks to the genre but it is done so simplistically and badly that i interprate it as a mockery of all these interactive movies. Hence the humour.
I gave this movie a ten for interactivity as i thoroughly enjoyed clicking on those gradiented "circles" or perhaps a better word would be blobs.
I was hit/rushed with alot of hilariously hidious graphics all in a short space of time backed with horendous, up beat music in the background which was drowned out by mr.t's ravings.
This was all concluded undoubtebly with haste because of it's apparent simplisity that only a person with I.Q. 10 would find credible.

ALL IN ALL THIS IS PERHAPS THE MOST ACCIDENTLY INGENIOUS MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

What The Fuck Was He Saying?!?!

This is just so damn funny just due to the fact that I can't understand a goddamn word he's saying. I love it though it makes me laugh my fucking arse off.

its cool

this movie is cool the sound is shit and cud do with bein cleared up a bit if u want a 10 but the rest is really good ad so dam funny :)

mrt is good

really, this took one day to make? no kidding? well it had mr t in it so it gets my vote. 10 all the way