Reviews for "HP: Sorcerers Bone"

Very funny!

And to Mr. Godfather you nub, shut up. You dont even animate. And just cause your some little kiddie that whorships harry potter you think its a bad flash.. I found it funny. The changing scars was great, showing just how Comercial Harry Potter is.. sad really lol

great flash man keep it up.

just2pale responds:

haha thanks, I appoint you basher of the reviews now!!! Quickly now,, go forth and defend my honor more!!!

just2pale

Ha ha, that was pretty funny...good show.

A good parody for HP...even Potter fans would like it (hey, look at me). Although it didn't make me roll on the ground laughing, it was a nice break from the usual HP parodies I see. Good show.

weeeeeeeee

hahha.

The ending was funny, some people are just too stupid to pick it up.. like the person under me. Got more then a few laughs out of me.

just2pale responds:

it has and ending?? weird

lol

too short

It was good for what it was, but the ending felt a bit too abrupt I was waiting for something else. And not the 'Always good to leave them wanting more' way.

It just felt like it needed that extra bit, you know after they say there's someone else, perhaps actually showing the someone else, and leave it in silence or something.

did you want a "to be continued"? History of the World part 2

NICE!!!!!

OMG THE CHANGING SCARS!!! starbucks lol!
And the yellow thingy jumping around in the background! and harry, hes a nerd!

I have a scar?